The Israel women’s national team is seeking a head coach for the team which will be competing in the 2015 European Championships, held in Czech Republic.
As the team will be composed of entirely Israel-based players, we are seeking a coach who is willing to relocate for a 10-month term in order to prepare the team with training sessions 2-3x weekly.
In addition to coaching at the Senior level, responsibilities include:
- Involvement in the development of Israel’s U-19 World Cup team
- Israel’s Women’s National Developmental Program, and
- Girls/women’s lacrosse in general in Israel.
- Collegiate lacrosse playing experience, previous coaching experience or equivalents preferred
- Basic knowledge of Hebrew language is a plus but is not required
- Please e-mail a letter of interest, resume, and 2-3 references
- Housing and travel expenses will be provided
- Modest stipend/salary available based upon experience – 10-month term is negotiable within reason
Please e-mail a letter of interest, resume, and 2-3 references.
Contact for application and information:
Katie Mazer, Women’s Competition Chair