German Lacrosse Association
(Deutscher Lacrosse Verband – DLaxV)
Job starts: approximately January/February 2014
The German National Women’s Lacrosse Team is currently looking for a head coach in preparation for the European Championships 2015.
- Two years prior coaching at the collegiate level or comparable experience
- Availability for tryouts, practices, tournaments and European Championships.
- Excellent communication skills
- (Basic) skills of the German language – or the willingness to learn basic German – would be helpful
- Cover letter
- Detailed resume/cv
- Letters of recommendation from coaches, athletic directors or national/state-wide or comparable organizations that can support your character and ability to coach, train, select, or manage a world cup lacrosse team are welcome but not an absolutely necessary precondition
The head coach position includes following benefits:
- All costs involved in traveling to tryouts, practices, tournaments, camps and the World Cup are fully covered.
- All costs involved in traveling within these events (i.e. from airport to hotel and fields) are fully covered.
- Accommodation costs during the events are fully covered.